HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Get your application form.
- Online Application:
Undergraduate and postgraduate applicants use the same online application process.
- Hardcopy Application:
This option is only available to undergraduate applicants. Short Learning, Postgraduate and Masters applicants may also apply online. You will be able to view the application options here.
Step 2: Complete your application form in full.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
Step 4: Complete a student accommodation form.
Step 5: Find Funding.
Pay the online application fee of R105,00. Please note that the application fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to study through Unisa or do not qualify for admission to Unisa.
Unisa does not accept cash at any of its offices. You may, however, deposit cash into the university’s Standard Bank account:
- Payment information for students living in South Africa - ADVERTISEMENT -
- Pay online using your credit card: https://registration.unisa.ac.za/info/payment/index.html
- Pay via EFT or bank deposit: http://www.unisa.ac.za/paymentinfo
- Remember to always include your student number and the appropriate allocation as your payment reference when making payments to Unisa.
- Payments will be allocated within two working days.
Have questions about your application?
Tel: 012 441 5888
Tel: 012 429 3111