What do I need to apply at Rosebank College?
- Certified Statement of Results or National Senior Certificate
- Certified copy of your ID
- Deposit towards your tuition fees
- Study visa for international students
- Parent/guardian/account payer’s certified copy of ID
Follow these steps to register Rosebank College
- Ensure you meet the entry criteria for your qualification of choice
- Confirm duration and tuition fees
- Complete an application form on arrival at one of our campuses
- Speak to a Student Advisor and pay your application fee (non-refundable). Please note late application fee applies from 1 October.
- Complete a registration form and pay your registration fee (non-refundable)
- Pay your fees
- Get in line to get your student card
- Welcome to the Rosebank College family
Application & Registration Fees
- Early bird: Application fee – 1 April 2019 to 30 September 2019: R150 (non-refundable).
- Late Application Fee – 1 October 2019 to 30 March 2020: R300 (non-refundable).
- Registration Fee: R1500 (non-refundable).
- Fees may vary depending on the mode of delivery, qualification and campus.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
Rosebank College offers the following IIE degrees, IIE diplomas, IIE higher certificates in the following faculties:
- Information and Communications Technology
You can view all of their qualifications here.