Skip to content
What do I need to apply at Rosebank College?
- Certified Statement of Results or National Senior Certificate
- Certified copy of your ID
- Deposit towards your tuition fees
- Study visa for international students
- Parent/guardian/account payer’s certified copy of ID
Follow these steps to register Rosebank College
- Ensure you meet the entry criteria for your qualification of choice
- Confirm duration and tuition fees
- Complete an application form on arrival at one of our campuses
- Speak to a Student Advisor and pay your application fee (non-refundable). Please note late application fee applies from 1 October.
- Complete a registration form and pay your registration fee (non-refundable)
- Pay your fees
- Get in line to get your student card
- Welcome to the Rosebank College family