Candidates can apply for multiple programmes /courses through a single application form or online application form. Candidates need to ensure that they have copies of their statement and other documents such as ID required to fill the application form of Stellenbosch University. Scroll below to know more about application form of Stellenbosch University.
Applications open on 1 March and close on the following dates:
- 31 May: Applications close for the programme MB, ChB in the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences.
- 30 June: Applications close for all other undergraduate programmes.
- 30 June: Residence applications close.
- 31 August: Applications close for Stellenbosch University financial assistance.
- 31 October: Applications close for Diploma in Public Accountability (Telematic Education).
- 30 November: Applications for NSFAS bursaries close.
Specific postgraduate application dates can be found here
- R100 (SA citizen)
- International students and applicants from a quantile 1 to 3 school (check with your school, if you’re unsure) are exempt from paying an application fee.
Course Cost Range Per Annum
Tuition costs at Stellies ranges anywhere from R34 272 to R70 038.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
The university offers a wide variety of under- and post-graduate qualifications that fit into the following faculties:
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Economic and Management Sciences
- Medicine and Health Science
- Military Science