Unisa Application tool 2020
University of South Africa (UNISA) Application Form 2020: The UNISA 2020 application form are available online for download. Candidates can apply for multiple programmes /courses through a single application form or online application form. Candidates need to ensure that they have copies of their statement and other documents such as ID required to fill the application form of UNISA 2020.
UNISA Application Form 2020: Application Fees
Pay the online application fee of R105,00. Please note that the application fee is non-refundable even if you decide not to study through Unisa or do not qualify for admission to Unisa.
Unisa does not accept cash at any of its offices. You may, however, deposit cash into the university’s Standard Bank account:
- Payment information for students living in South Africa
- Pay online using your credit card: https://registration.unisa.ac.za/info/payment/index.html
- Pay via EFT or bank deposit: http://www.unisa.ac.za/paymentinfo
- Remember to always include your student number and the appropriate allocation as your payment reference when making payments to Unisa.
- Payments will be allocated within two working days.