Once your application is successful, it is now time to register your modules and start studying! Follow the UNISA registration tutorial in order make sure you register correctly.
- First you have to APPLY at UNISA
- Wait till you hear if you are accepted
- You must register in the following registration period – or you lose your place and have to apply again
- The UNISA Application process takes place more or less every 6 months.
- This happens around 6 months before you will be able to study. You need to fill in the UNISA application form, and follow all the steps outlined in the post.
- First, check the next application dates.
- When you are ready to apply go to this page: Apply for admission. select which type of course you want to do, and then select “start the process”.