UP application status: How to check on your University of Pretoria application
Haven’t received a response for your University of Pretoria (UP) application for admission? Don’t fret – simply check the status of your application.
Then you apply to study at the University of Pretoria (UP), you can usually expect a response a few days after the application closing date. However, if you still haven’t heard back from the University of Pretoria (UP) it might be time to take things into your own hands. It’s not a difficult process, but to make things even easier, we’ve provided you with the below link which you can click to access.
- Enter you username, password and click Submit button
Step-by-step guide on how to set up your MyTUKS Login (UP Portal) password.
Click here for a step-by-step guide on how to access the Student Centre and track your application.
How to create your student profile on the student portal
Acceptance of admission
If you have been admitted conditionally or unconditionally, please visit the MyTUKS Login(UP Portal)
If you want to enquire about the following, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 012 420 3111:
- You did not receive a confirmation letter.
- Your status indicates “awaiting results” despite the fact that you have already submitted your results as requested on your application form.
- You want to change your study programme.
- Always state your name, surname, student number, ID number and contact number in your email and give an outline of your enquiry.
- Check the correctness of your personal information as well as the status of your application on the MyTUKS Login (UP Portal) regularly.
University of Pretoria (UP) website: http://www.up.ac.za