Vaal University of Technology (VUT) Applications is now open.
Vaal University of Technology (VUT) encourage prospective students (Undergraduates) to apply online or paper based application forms soon as possible for the academic year.
When Should I Apply?
Applications Open: June
Applications Close: 30 September
Apply to VUT using the online application
Things to note before applying online to VUT:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- Have all your documents ready to upload.
How to Apply Online
VUT has one online application portal where you will be able to apply.
Also, be sure to check out institution application dates!
- VUT Online Application Form
Apply to VUT using the hardcopy application
Things to note before applying with a hardcopy form:
- Make sure you have attached all supporting documents before sending off the application form.
- There are separate application forms for undergraduate, postgraduate, international and BTech applicants.
- If you are applying for re-admission, you will need to complete a re-admission form.
You can post your completed application form to:
Main Campus (Vanderbijlpark)
Andries Potgieter Boulevard
Private Bag X021
Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible in the application cycle. We urge you to apply as soon as you get your Grade 11 final results. The initial selection at VUT is based on your Grade 11 final marks or your most recent Grade 12 marks. You will only receive a firm offer once they have evaluated your final Matric marks. To study at VUT, you will need to have either an NSC or Matric certificate or else the N3 certificate (minimum average of 60%).
The following documents need to be submitted with your application form:
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of Grade 11 or latest Grade 12 results
- Proof of payment of the application fee