Celbux started in 2012 and has since grown into a multinational company that handles money across borders. It is a third-party financial technology company that uses your cell phone to offer payment solutions. It cancels out the need for bank cards or fiat (cash). Celbux needs an installed plugin to carry out payments in digital form. The best thing about using Celbux is the ease with which you can perform transactions. Students who are receiving funds from Nsfas have never had it easier. They know that they can buy what they want and keep track of their transactions from wherever they are because of Nsfas Celbux.
Celbux partners include Shoprite, PicknPay, SPAR, Usave, Boxer, Takealot, McDonald’s, SureWallet, Burger King, Hungry Lion, Betway, PEP, Checkers, NSFAS, John Dory’s, Choppies, Google, etc. Celbux partners with these companies/businesses to provide customers and business owners with the best experience. They utilize new-age technology to make transactions better and convenient.
Celbux partners with Google to use cloud technology for its transactions.
This article will discuss what you need to know about Celbux and its relationship with Nsfas.
How to check if Celbux is set up the correctly
You have to check if the plugin is installed because Celbux uses a plugin to carry out transactions in its system. Here’s how to do it.
- Open invoicing and click the plugins menu.
- Go through the menu and check if it has Celbux settings.
- Next, click Celbux settings if it is available.
- Then carefully check that every field has the appropriate information.
How do I register for Celbux?
Below are the steps to register for Celbux using a cellphone registry or the internet. You can use your account to pay for goods and services at any company that partners with Celbux. You can also use your Celbux account to withdraw money.
- Dial *120*176# on your cellphone.
- Input your password. Note that your password should be easy to remember yet, difficult for someone else to guess. Additionally, do not share your password with anybody because you may get scammed.
- Your account will be verified after you input your password.
- Dial *120*176 on your cellphone when you want to log into your account.
- You can also visit https://celbux.appspot.com/ if you’ll rather use the internet. Fill in your username/cellphone number and your password. Then click ‘login’.
- Click ‘pay’ if you want to purchase goods or services.
- Enter the amount you want to pay.
- Click ‘done’. That’s the end of the transaction on your part. Note that businesses that accept Celbux payment do not charge payment fees.
- You can also withdraw money in fiat from stores that partner with Celbux, such as PicknPay and Shoprite.
Celbux log in
- Visit https://celbux.appspot.com/
- Fill in your cell phone number into the box that the system will display.
- Type in your password into the next box.
- Click “login”
How do I check my Sbux Nsfas?
Sbux is a system that lets you dial a USSD code to check your Nsfas balance irrespective of the telecom network that you use. You can check your balance with either a cell phone. Make sure you follow all the system’s prompts at each stage.
- Using your cellphone
- Dial *134*176# on your cell phone and click ‘Send’.
- Next, input your password and then press ‘Send’.
- A set of options will appear on your screen. Choose option 2, which is ‘Query.’
- Your transactions and cash balance will appear on your screen.
Nsfas Celbux is a system that lets you check your Nsfas balance using the internet. Nsfas Celbux organizes your transaction history and presents it to you clearly and concisely. Here is how to go about it.
- Visit the Celbux website at https://celbux.appspot.com/.
- Click ‘Enter’.
- Type in your cell phone number and your password in the spaces the system will provide.
- Then click ‘Enter’.
- The system will display several options on your screen. Choose ‘More’.
- Then choose ‘Transactions’ from the list of options that will appear on your screen.
- You’ll see your balance and your transaction history.
How to unlock Celbux?
Your Celbux account can get blocked for a good number of reasons. If you try your password more than three times to no avail, your account will be locked. It also happens if you change the cell phone number you used to register your Celbux account and then reset your password within the same period. The system locks your account because it believes that the unusual activity may be the work of scammers and other internet fraudsters. The goal is to keep your account safe from them. You can unlock your account using either your cellphone or your email address.
- Using your email
Provide the following information in your email and double-check that everything is correct.
- Input your cell phone number and email address.
- Input your full name as it appears on your birth certificate.
- Fill in your ID number in the email.
- Attach a copy of your ID.
- Input the name of the TVET college that you attend.
Then type your problem and address it to email@example.com so that you’ll get assisted.
- Using your cellphone
- Dial *120*176# on your cellphone. Make sure that the phone has the same number you used to register your Celbux account.
- Click ‘Unlock with OTP’.
- You will receive an SMS that has an OTP (One Time Pin).
- Type in the OTP and click ‘Enter’.
- You will receive a notification showing you that your account is unlocked.
You have to keep the cell phone number that you used to register your Nsfas Celbux account judiciously. This is because Nsfas will send your aid through that number. Furthermore, always log out of your Nsfas Celbux account whenever you complete a transaction. It will reduce your chances of getting frauded.
Celbux is a modern-day miracle. The company came at the right time to make business better for sellers and make buying pleasurable for consumers. It is gradually cementing its place in the African continent as the go-to third-party company for financial negotiations. The company plans to do even more in the coming years to improve how to use Celbux. In the meantime, we’ll sit back and take advantage of our good fortune.