The Independent Institute of Education’s Varsity College is one of the best independent higher education colleges in South Africa, offering both postgraduate and undergraduate higher education study programmes. Varsity College offers an excellent quality of education and an exceptional learning experience for its students both on-campus and online. This is why many students wish to enrol at this institution.
How to apply to Varsity College online
Step 1: Visit the official Varsity college website https://www.varsitycollege.co.za/
Step2: Depending on whether you want to study for a full time or part-time higher certificate, degree or diploma, click ‘full-time application’ or ‘part-time application’.
Step 3: Enter your personal details [name, surname, ID number, physical address, etc.]
Step 4: Enter your educational history [previous schools, certificates, etc.]
Step 5: Enter your contact details [email address, phone number, etc.]
Step 6: Submit your application
- Please note: You need to make sure that you follow all the instructions in the application and fill in all the required fields with the relevant and correct information. You will not be able to make any changes to your application once you have submitted it.
Step 7: Pay your application fee
- To process your undergraduate application for studies, a non-refundable fee of R400 is required. Fees are payable online or via EFT.
Postgraduate studies require an application fee of R250.
- Once you have paid your application fee, a confirmation will be sent to you via SMS, email or your preferred method of contact. A Varsity College student advisor will also contact you to complete the process.
Before applying for enrolment at Varsity College, you need to be sure of two things:
1. That You know which undergraduate or postgraduate courses the college offers.
[It is best to speak to a varsity student advisor when deciding on qualification as it is not an easy choice. The student advisor will be able to help you by offering credible and valuable advice.]
2. For a successful admission into programmes of study at Varsity College, applicants MUST meet all the VC admission requirements. So make sure that you are well informed on what those requirements are exactly.
Each level of qualification at Varsity College has different admission requirements, so it is best to go through the admission requirements for the qualification you are interested in.
See the link below:
*Note that: Additional admission requirements may apply to certain academic programmes
Prospective students are also advised to go to their desired Varsity college campus for an interview and tour experience of the campus, student life, sports offering, accommodation and more.
- To book an appointment, click here: New Student Appointment Request – Varsity College.
- Students looking to enrol in part-time programmes can opt for a telephonic appointment by clicking ‘call me back on the Varsity website, chatting live with one of the varsity college consultants or contacting their desired campus directly.