With about 17 campuses across South Africa, Damelin College is a highly accredited private higher education college that is known for producing some of the most competent graduates.
Damelin College offers quality career-focused education with its innovative way of teaching.
The college offers both full time and part-time study programmes.
In light of recent events, Damelin College has also recently introduced a full time online learning programme where students can access their state of the digital art campus in the comfort and safety of their own home or wherever they choose.
Applying to Damelin College
How to apply
There are two main ways to apply to Damelin College:
1. Online application:
- To apply online, go to the Damelin College website www.damelin.co.za and click ‘apply now’ to access the application form.
- Follow the instructions and enter all details as well as all the relevant information in the required fields.
*Important: make sure you fill in your application form correctly, with the correct information (Eg, a working phone number or email address). You will not be able to make any changes once you have submitted your application.
- Once you have completed filling in your application form, click ‘enrol now’ on the next webpage.
2. Hard Copy application:
- Visit your nearest Damelin College campus to get an application form.
*Whilst filling in your application, make sure that you have all of the required documentation with you at hand.
[Eg, a certified ID copy, previous academic records, etc.]
You do not need to pay an application form when applying to Damelin College. There is, however, a registration fee of R550 or R1100 (depending on what you have applied for) that you will need to pay. All online applications have a registration fee of R1000.
Fees are payable in the following ways:
– EFT transfers
– The Zapper app
– Direct deposit
Bank name: FNB (first national bank)
Account name: Damelin (pty) Ltd
Branch code: 250655
Reference: ID number
Courses on offer at Damelin college
The college offers the following higher education programmes:
- Faculty of commerce [leisure and information technology]
- Faculty of the creative arts
- Faculty of Management science and communication
They also offer the following FET and occupational qualifications programmes:
- School of business, management and corporate training.
- School of education
- School of information technology
- School of leisure and lifestyle
- School of management and humanities
- School of media and design technology
Damelin college also offers various part-time and online study courses that all fall under the same faculties and / or schools listed above.
To view all the course programmes available at Damelin college, visit www.damelin.co.za
For general and other enquiries contact:
– General : +27 860 532 887
– Registration : 087 210 0167
– Customer care: 0861 338 267
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note: walk-ins are available all year round for prospective students who would like a tour of their desired campus.