Located in Mbombela, South Africa, the University of Mpumalanga is an institution that is creating opportunities. Established in 2014 in the picturesque province of the Rising Sun. It has seen a significant period of growth in which their academic standards of excellence have only gotten stronger. Offering undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in the fields of;
- Nature Conservation
- Information Communication Technology
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Early Childhood Education (ECE)
- The Arts
- Development Studies
This is an institution where you will learn skills that will prepare you well for your chosen career. According to their website, their vision statement is as follows: to be “an African university leading in creating opportunities for sustainable development through innovation.” Their mission statement also provides some valuable information that prospective students should consider: “to offer high-quality education and training opportunities that foster the holistic development of students through teaching and learning, research and scholarship, and engagement in collaboration with strategic partners.” The University of Mpumalanga will provide you with not only the knowledge you need but the hands-on experience that will surely give you a foot in the door of your dream career. Why wouldn’t you want to study at an institution like this?
If you are a prospective student of the University of Mpumalanga, continue reading ahead to learn where to find the 2023 Prospectus, as well as how to track your online application status.
How to Access UMP Prospectus:
If you are unsure of what a Prospectus is, let us tell you – this is a guide of information for prospective students which is updated and released every academic year, containing tips and tricks as well as all the information you could possibly need regarding faculties, specific programs and courses, the entry requirements for specific courses, how to submit a successful application, application opening and closing dates, financial information and bursary opportunities, accommodations information, and even more.
The University of Mpumalanga has not yet uploaded their 2023 Prospectus, but you should check back to their website, www.ump.ac.za, to learn when this will be made available. However, we know how eager and excited you are – so, we recommend that you take a look at the 2022 Prospectus to get an idea of what kind of information will soon be at your fingertips. This can be done by…
- Making sure that you have a device that can open and read PDF files
- Visit their website, www.ump.ac.zaFrom here; you can go to the tab labelled ‘Study with us.’
- Click on this, and from the drop-down menu which appears, select ‘Registration.’ There is also an option for ‘Application,’ which will walk you through the process.
- Further, there is an option to view the Almanac – this will contain all the dates you could possibly need to remember. We recommend marking them down on your phone or calendar to ensure you won’t accidentally miss an important date!
Now, let’s take a look at how to check your online application status once submitted to the University of Mpumalanga.
How to check UMP online application status:
Students who are about to embark on their post-secondary studies usually have a lot to worry about. It is definitely not fun sitting around waiting to find out when your application form will be processed. Trust us; we’ve been there – it isn’t fun.
Lucky for you, the University of Mpumalanga has made it possible to check your online application status whenever you would like. To learn how just follow these easy steps:
- Using your phone, tablet, or computer, visit their website, www.ump.ac.za.
- From here, access the Student Portal – this can be found in the upper right corner of the page.
- Now, enter your login details, which should be the same as the ones used when initially submitting your online application form and supporting documents.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will be able to track your application.
And… That’s all! Wasn’t that easy?
Tracking your application will let you know when your application has been processed, as well as it’s status. If you have been granted admission to the University of Mpumalanga, the application portal will let you know of this. You can also expect an email at the email address you had provided whilst going through the initial application process.
We can understand just how excited you are. Prospective students of the University of Mpumalanga have a lot to look forward to, including but not limited to informative classes, exceptional and passionate professors, educational and exciting hands-on experience, and all the skills you could possibly need in order to succeed in your career field of choice. Here, you will be prepared to make your dream career a reality, all the while gaining the skills, experience, and knowledge needed in order to contribute to the sustainable development of tomorrow’s environments. Studying at the University of Mpumalanga will definitely be amongst your greatest choices.
Good luck with your applications!