claim myUnisa login
This is a step-by-step guide for the initial login access.
- Go to the homepage of myUnisa (https://my.unisa.ac.za/portal).
- Click on “claim Unisa login” located on the top menu.
- Enter your student number.
- Enter your personal information (Remember to enter either an ID number or a passport number, not both).
- Read the guidelines (Read and acknowledge that you have read each statement. Click on the “acknowledge” button to take you to the final page).
- Your password (Your password for both myUnisa and your myLife e-mail account will appear on the screen. Your initial password will be sent to the mobile phone number you provided).
- Login to myUnisa (Type in your student number, your password provided in step 6, and click “Login”).
Note: The password provided is your initial myUnisa password. You can change it later.